20. I’ve read the Harry Potter series over 15 times.
19. I have a gay twin brother named Landon.
18. I would do anything for my friends.
17. I’ve battled depression for many years.
16. My parents are recently divorced.
15. I have self image problems.
14. I was abused by my ex-boyfriend.
13. High school was the worst time of my life.
12. My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend.
11. I have trust issues.
10. I am the middle child and I feel neglected.
09. I am obsessed with Twitter.
08. I hate college.
07. I’m extremely homesick.
06. My dream is to have a dance studio so I can influence young girls like my dance teachers influenced me.
05. I cut myself.
04. I dream of being skinny.
03. I think of dark things when I’m alone.
02. I’m afraid to be alone because I’m scared of what I’ll do to myself.
01. I want to love myself.
#1. To love myself
#2. Be happy
#3. Find true love
#4. Be comfortable in my own skin
#5. To establish a better relationship with my mother..
I often wonder what I do to deserve this pain. What have I done to you? I thought you were my friend..
I want to feel skinny. I want to be like those skinny girls that don’t worry about their weight and can eat anything they want without gaining a pound. I wanna be the skinny girl every guy drools over. Every time I want to eat, I force myself not to. My family’s worried, but I just can’t stop. Every time my boyfriend asks why I’m not eating, I tell him I don’t feel good. But I want to be able to eat with him. I just want to be skinny. Is that too much to ask for?